The mission of the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell is "to inspire and enable young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens through dedicated staff and innovative programs, provided in a safe environment."
With a focus on three core areas of youth development, the Club provides educational, social, recreational and cultural programming for youth ages 7-18.
- To have fun!
- Please keep personal belongings in a safe space. The Club is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Respect your fellow Club members, Staff and be kind to one another.
- Club members that need to make a phone call must ask permission from a staff member.
- Members must wait inside the Club for rides.
- Additional expectations and guidelines will be provided during orientation